Monday, January 21, 2019

How I made my post look better



The first step I took to make my blog look better was to choose a theme that seemed organized and simple but not too hollow. My second move was to add a simple picture that I took of a sunset and put it underneath the text. This same picture also matches the trees shown on theme's background . Lastly, I choose a font color that matched the theme colors of the blog (dark red) to make it look more appealing and reader friendly while still keeping its simplicity. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how the colors, text, and photos that you chose are not distracting. Sometimes less is more, and I think you hit that. I do have a few suggestion though. The title of each blog entry is a bit small, maybe try and make the font bigger, or choose a different font to help the title stand out a bit more. There is also a big space between your title and the blog text itself and making the changes to the font will help lessen that gap. Overall, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the contrast you used with the title and the red color behind the title, makes the title stand out. I like what you are doing with the blog so far. Would like to hear how you incorporated Repetition.

    ReplyDelete